Textbook of Natural Medicine - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 5th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- UNIQUE! Practical diagnostic and therapeutic guidance is designed specifically for practicing clinicians, and includes key diagnostic criteria, pathophysiology of diseases, and therapeutic rationales.
- UNIQUE! In-depth coverage of science-based natural medicine makes this the most comprehensive textbook in this field.
- UNIQUE! Six separate sections on every aspect of natural/integrative medicine include philosophy, diagnosis, therapeutics, pharmacology, and specific disorders and diseases.
- UNIQUE! Detailed coverage of the most common medical conditions includes not just the recommended interventions but also an in-depth discussion of their fundamental causes.
- Content on the philosophy of natural medicine includes its history and background, with discussions of toxicity, detoxification, and scientific documentation of the healing actions of natural substances.
- Internationally known authors Joseph Pizzorno and Michael Murray lead a team of expert, practicing contributors in providing authoritative information on natural medicine.
Joseph E. Pizzorno, ND, President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA and Michael T. Murray, ND, Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA