Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 7th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- Find information quickly thanks to an alphabetical organization by sign/symptom/disorder and a format that mimics the diagnostic decision-making process in clinical practice.
- Search the entire text online and find links to self-assessment questions, case studies, and relevant content from other Student Consult titles at www.studentconsult.com.
- Develop the clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills that are essential for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Stay up to date with evidence-based practice with increased evidence added to each chapter and thorough updating throughout, including the latest clinical and diagnostic studies.
- Clearly visualize key points in problem solving with new clinical algorithms and updated figures and images.
1. Abdominal Pain in Adults
2. Abdominal Pain in Children
4. Belching, Bloating, and Flatulence
5. Breast Lumps
6. Chest Pain
7. Colds, Flu and Stuffy Nose
11. Dizziness/Lightheadedness and Vertigo
13. Facial Pain
18. Heartburn and Indigestion
20. Menstrual Irregularities
21. Menstrual Pain
22. Nausea and/or Vomiting Without Abdominal Pain
23. Pain in the Foot
24. Pain in the Lower Extremity in Adults
25. Pain in the Lower Extremity and Limping in children
26. Pain in the Upper Extremity
28. Shortness of Breath
29. Skin Problems
30. Sore Throat
31. Swelling of the Legs
32. Urethral discharge and Dysuria
33. Vaginal Discharge and Itching
34. Vision Problems and Other Common Eye Problems
35. Voiding Disorders and Incontinence
36. Weight Gain and Weight Loss
Andrew B. Symons, MD, MS, Associate Professor and Vice Chair for Medical Student Education, Department of Family Medicine; Course Director, Clinical Practice of Medicine; Director, Family Medicine Clerkship, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York. Buffalo, New York and Robert H. Seller, MD, Former Professor of Family Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, New York