Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Review, 1st Edition
Give your Nurse Practitioner students the expert tools they need to prepare for Adult-Gerontology Primary Care certification! New from best-selling author JoAnn Zerwekh, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Review has been carefully written and organized to mirror the AANP and ANCC test blueprints. The first edition of this robust study tool includes more than 1,400 multiple-choice questions that reflect the latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols. At the end of every chapter is an Answers and Rationales section for instant remediation. Additionally, students can study anytime and anywhere with a mobile-optimized website that generates exams with questions taken from the book, plus new illustration-based and ordered-response questions.
- NEW! Expert exam prep matching the latest AANP and ANCC exam blueprints and item formats, including multiple-choice questions in print and ordered-response and image-based questions online.
- NEW! More than 1,400 practice questions with answers and detailed rationales for correct answers
- NEW! Questions mirroring the Primary Care AGPCNP certification exams cover the latest information on assessment, diagnosis, patient education, planning and intervention, evaluation of response to health care, health promotion strategies, scope of practice, and ethics.
- NEW! Up-to-date clinical content reflects the very latest evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols.
- NEW! Randomly generated practice exams online deliver an unlimited number of practice exams with automated grading and feedback.
- NEW! Chapter on Test-Taking Strategies guides you through techniques to increase clinical reasoning skills, improve testing skills, learn strategies for decreasing anxiety, and employ tips to improve study habits.
- NEW! QSEN-focused questions highlight the graduate-level safety competency of the Quality & Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) initiative.
- NEW! Clinical chapters are divided into three areas to make it easy to locate specific information within each body system.
1. Test-Taking Strategies
2. Growth and Development
3. Health Promotion and Maintenance
6. Immune and Allergy
7. Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (HEENT)
12. Gastrointestinal and Liver
15. Male Reproductive
16. Female Reproductive
17. Mental Health
18. Research and Theory
19. Professional Issues
JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, President/CEO Nursing Education Consultants, Inc. Chandler, Arizona [email protected]