Workbook for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
This workbook uses an integrated approach to learning sectional anatomy and applying it to diagnostic imaging. It facilitates comprehension, learning, and retention of the material presented in Kelley's Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition. In addition to fill-in-the-blank, matching, multiple-choice, true/false, puzzles, fill-in-the-table, and short-answer questions, this new edition includes 300 illustrations from the main text for labeling practice. Three post tests cover neurologic, body, and extremity content, offering additional opportunities for readers to test their comprehension.
- Chapter objectives focus your attention on the important concepts you are expected to master by the end of the chapter.
- A variety of engaging exercises, such as matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, fill-in-the-table, and labeling aid your learning and retention.
- Memory learning aids, such as mnemonics, help you memorize quickly so you can concentrate more on applications of concepts.
- Updated material corresponds with updates to the main text.
- More cross-reference images and anatomy maps have been added for additional guidance in labeling exercises.
- Additional exercises reinforce the relationship of specific structures to surrounding anatomy.
- Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
- Cranium and Facial Bones
- Upper Extremity Joints
- Lower Extremity Joints
Lorrie L. Kelley, MS, RT(R), Associate Professor, CT/MRI Program Director, Boise State University, Boise, ID and Connie Petersen, MS, RT(R), Instructor, Radiography Program, Boise State University, Boise, ID