Netter's Clinical Anatomy Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Portable book size makes it easy to carry on the go.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes
- eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes additional multiple-choice questions, 3D models, and fully searchable text and images.
Chapter 1 Introduction to the Human Body
Chapter 2 Back
Chapter 3 Thorax
Chapter 4 Abdomen
Chapter 5 Pelvis and Perineum
Chapter 6 Lower Limb
Chapter 7 Upper Limb
Chapter 8 Head and Neck
John T. Hansen, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York