Netter's Neurology Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Offers a quick and memorable summary of general neurology and its intersection with internal medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, and orthopaedics. Concise text is presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to information.
- Features more than 450 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight anatomy, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation related to neuroanatomical and neurologic concepts.
- Helps you make correlations between anatomy, pathology, physiology, and pharmacology in a clinical setting. Clinical vignettes throughout provide real-world applications to each topic.
- Includes access to 25 printable patient education brochures in the enhanced eBook version.
- Features new chapters on Laboratory Evaluation in Neurology; Neuroimaging in Neurologic Disorders; and Neurologic Emergencies and Critical Care.
- Presents the underlying anatomy in living patients through neuroimaging coverage, including MR, CT, and PET.
SECTION I - Clinical Evaluation Clinical Neurologic Evaluation Laboratory Testing in Neurology Neuroimaging in Neurologic Disorders
SECTION II - Cranial Nerves Cranial Nerve I: Olfactory Cranial Nerve II: Optic Nerve and Visual System Cranial Nerves III, IV, and VI: Oculomotor, Trochlear, and Abducens Nerves: Ocular Mobility and Pupils Cranial Nerve V: Trigeminal Cranial Nerve VII: Facial Cranial Nerve VIII: Auditory and Vestibular Cranial Nerves IX and X: Glossopharyngeal and Vagus Cranial Nerves XI and XII: Accessory and Hypoglossal
SECTION III - Neurologic Emergencies and Critical Care Neurologic Emergencies and Neurocritical Care Coma, Vegetative State, and Brain Death
SECTION IV - Cerebrovascular Diseases Anatomic Aspects of Cerebral Circulation Ischemic Stroke Intracerebral Hemorrhage Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
SECTION V - Trauma Trauma to the Brain Trauma to the Spine and Spinal Cord
SECTION VI - Headache and Pain Primary and Secondary Headache Pain Pathophysiology and Management
SECTION VII - Epilepsy and Sleep Disorders Epilepsy Sleep Disorders
SECTION VIII - Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders Neurocognitive Examination Delirium and Acute Encephalopathies Dementia: Mild Cognitive Impairment, Alzheimer Disease, Lewy Body Dementia, Frontotemporal Lobar Dementia, Vascular Dementia
SECTION IX - Movement Disorders and Gait Hypokinetic Movement Disorders Parkinson Disease Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes Tremors Dystonia Chorea Myoclonus Tic Disorders Miscellaneous Movement Disorders and Therapy Medication-Induced Movement Disorders Psychogenic Movement Disorders Surgical Treatment of Movement Disorders Gait Disorders
SECTION X - Multiple Sclerosis and Other Demyelinating Disorders Multiple Sclerosis Other Central Nervous System Demyelinating Disorders
SECTION XI - Psychiatric Disorders Mood and Psychotic Disorders Other Psychiatric Disorders
SECTION XII - Nutritional Disorders, Alcohol and Drug Dependency Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Dependence
SECTION XIII - Infectious Diseases Bacterial Diseases Viral Diseases Parasitic and Fungal Disorders and Neurosarcoidosis Neurosarcoidosis Infections in the Immunocompromised Host
SECTION XIV - Neuro-Oncology Brain Tumors Spinal Cord Tumors Paraneoplastic Neurologic Disorders
SECTION XV - Disorders of the Autonomic Nervous System Autonomic Disorders Syncope
SECTION XVI - Spinal Cord Disorders Anatomic Aspects of Spinal Cord Disorders Myelopathies
SECTION XVII - Radiculopathies and Plexopathies Cervical Radiculopathy Lumbar Radiculopathy Back Pain Brachial and Lumbosacral Plexopathies
SECTION XVIII - Mononeuropathies Mononeuropathies of the Upper Extremities Mononeuropathies of the Lower Extremities
SECTION XIX - Motor Neuron Disorders Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Other Motor Neuron Diseases and Motor Neuropathies
SECTION XX - Neuromuscular Hyperactivity Disorders Stiff-Person Syndrome Other Peripheral Hyperexcitability Syndromes
SECTION XXI - Polyneuropathies Hereditary Polyneuropathies Acquired Polyneuropathies
SECTION XXII - Neuromuscular Transmission Disorders Myasthenia Gravis Other Neuromuscular Transmission Disorders
SECTION XXIII - Myopathies Hereditary Myopathies Acquired Myopathies
Jayashri Srinivasan, Claudia Chaves, Brian Scott and Juan E. Small, MD, MSc, Section Chief, Neuroradiology, Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Burlington, Massachusetts