Mosby's Comprehensive Review for the Canadian PN Exam - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,
Thoroughly prepare your students for tests, exams, and clinical placements with Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for the Canadian PN Exam. This unique Canadian exam prep tool is the only one of its kind to provide both PN content review and hundreds of practice questions in one. Updated to reflect the latest CPNRE test plan, it’s a great way to test all exam competencies — including Professional, Ethical & Legal Practice, Foundations of Practice, and Collaborative Practice — along with your students’ understanding, application, and critically thinking abilities.
- Comprehensive content review covers all the core topic areas tested on the CPNRE.
- Testing of all CPNRE competencies incorporates Professional, Ethical & Legal Practice; Foundations of Practice; and Collaborative Practice.
- Testing of all relevant cognitive levels helps ensure you can understand, apply, and think critically about all the information covered on the CPNRE and in clinical practice.
- Wide variety of practice questions helps you easily assess your own understanding.
- Nearly 550 online practice questions and two full online practice exams are housed on the companion Evolve website to give you instant performance feedback.
2. Tips for Writing the CPNRE
3. Professional Practice and the Nurse-Client Partnership
4. Health Assessment Across the Lifespan
5. Health and Wellness
6. Nursing Fundamentals and Clinical Skills
7. Pharmacology and Nursing Practice
8. Medical-Surgical Nursing
9. Maternal-Newborn Nursing
10. Pediatric Nursing
11. Mental Health Nursing
Practice Exam: Book One
Practice Exam: Book Two
A. The CPNRE Competencies
B. Medical Terminology
C. Abbreviations Used in the CPNRE
D. Common Lab and Diagnostic Tests
E. Mathematical Formulae Related to the Practice of Nursing
Answers and Rationales for the Practice Questions
Karen Katsademas, RN, BScN, PHCNPcert, MN, Fanshawe College, School of Nursing, London, ON and Marianne Langille, RN, BScN, MEd., Fanshawe College, School of Nursing, London, ON