Admission Assessment Exam Review, 5th Edition
Passing the HESI Admission Assessment Exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful healthcare professional. Be prepared to pass the exam with the most up-to-date HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 5th Edition! From the testing experts at HESI, this user-friendly guide walks you through the topics and question types found on admission exams, including: math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. The guide includes hundreds of sample questions as well as step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and comprehensive practice exams to help you review various subject areas and improve test-taking skills. Plus, the pre-test and post-test help identify your specific weak areas so study time can be focused where it’s needed most.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- Step-by-step explanations and sample problems in the math section show you how to work through each and know how to answer.
- Sample questions in all sections prepare you for the questions you will find on the A2 Exam.
- A 25-question pre-test at the beginning of the text helps assess your areas of strength and weakness before using the text.
- A 50-question comprehensive post-test at the back of the text includes rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Easy-to-read format with consistent section features (introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted summary) help you organize your review time and understand the information.
- NEW! Updated, thoroughly reviewed content helps you prepare to pass the HESI Admission Assessment Exam.
- NEW! Comprehensive practice exams with over 200 questions on the Evolve companion site help you become familiar with the types of test questions.
2. Reading Comprehension
7. Anatomy and Physiology