Study Guide for Adult Health Nursing - Elsevier eBook on Vital Source, 8th Edition
Corresponding to the chapters in Cooper and Gosnell’s Adult Health Nursing, 8th Edition, this study guide helps you learn, understand, and apply the fundamentals of LPN/LVN medical-surgical nursing. Hundreds of labeling, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions are included. It also includes critical thinking questions based on clinical scenarios, and multiple-choice and alternate-format questions to help you review for the NCLEX-PN® examination.
- An increased emphasis on critical thinking and clinical scenarios prepares you more effectively for the NCLEX-PN® examination, with more NCLEX-style alternate-format type questions and more critical thinking activities.
- Learning activities help you meet content objectives, and include crossword puzzles, labeling, matching, completion, identification, NCLEX® exam-style multiple-choice review questions, and critical thinking questions.
- NEW! Updated and reworked content corresponds to the latest edition of Adult Health Nursing.
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
2. Care of the Surgical Patient
3. Care of the Patient with an Integumentary Disorder
4. Care of the Patient with a Musculoskeletal Disorder
5. Care of the Patient with a Gastrointestinal Disorder
6. Care of the Patient with a Gallbladder, Liver, Biliary Tract, or Exocrine Pancreatic Disorder
7. Care of the Patient with a Blood or Lymphatic Disorder
8. Care of the Patient with a Cardiovascular or a Peripheral Vascular Disorder
9. Care of the Patient with a Respiratory Disorder
10. Care of the Patient with a Urinary Disorder
11. Care of the Patient with an Endocrine Disorder
12. Care of the Patient with a Reproductive Disorder
13. Care of the Patient with a Visual or Auditory Disorder
14. Care of the Patient with a Neurological Disorder
15. Care of the Patient with an Immune Disorder
16. Care of the Patient with HIV/AIDS
17. Care of the Patient with Cancer
Kim Cooper, RN, MSN, Chair, Nursing Department Program, Ivy Tech State College, Terre Haute, IN and Kelly Gosnell, RN, MSN, Associate Professor of Nursing
Ivy Tech Community College
Terre Haute, Indiana