Guyton & Hall Physiology Review, 4th Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Cross-referenced to the bestselling Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 14th Edition, highlighting essential key concepts and featuring direct page references to specific questions.
- Thorough reviews of all major body systems, with an emphasis on system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology.
- More than 1,000 board-style questions and answers on the most essential, need-to-know concepts prepare you for your exams, including the physiology portion of the USMLE Step 1.
- eBook includes an interactive quiz mode for self-assessment and exam practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
John E. Hall, PhD, Director, Mississippi Center for Obesity Research,Department of Physiology and Biophysics