Robbins Essential Pathology Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 1st Edition
by Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Jon.C. Aster and Andrea T Deyrup, M.D., Ph.D.
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This is a Faculty Product!
Any student who attempts to request a review copy will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
1. Cell Injury and Cell Death
2. Inflammation and Repair
3. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
4. Diseases of the Immune System
6. Genetic Disorders
7. Disease of Blood Vessels
9. Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
10. Lung and Upper Respiratory Tract
12. Gastrointestinal System
13. Liver, Biliary System, and Pancreas
14. Male Genital Tract, Prostate, and Bladder
15. Female Genital Tract and Breast
16. Endocrine System
17. Disorders of the Nervous system
18. Musculoskeletal System and Skin
19. Environmental Disease
Vinay Kumar, MBBS, MD, FRCPath, Professor and Chairman, Department of Pathology, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California Emeritus, Jon.C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical of School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts. and Andrea T Deyrup, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor Department of Pathology Duke University Medical Center