Online Course for Mosby’s Digital Positioning Consult, 1st Edition
Help students learn how to produce the most accurate images possible. Mosby’s Digital Positioning Consult is a brand-new digital diagnostic image critique product that focuses on assessing how well students can recognize acceptable images versus unacceptable images based on a variety of factors. As the perfect online companion to either the Bontrager’s or Merrill’s Positioning Textbooks, students will learn how to master the art of improving images when repeating exams, how to reduce repeated exams, and how to reduce patient radiation exposure due to positioning and technical errors. This 1st Edition includes more than 1,200 online questions and corresponding correct and incorrect digital images to test the students’ critical thinking skills needed for recognizing positioning and technical errors. Featuring images from head to toe of the human skeletal system, it also includes over 600 self-study questions and answers, anatomy demonstrations, and performance-related questions.
- More than 1,200 online questions test the critical thinking skills you need for recognizing positioning and technical errors.
- More than 600 self-study questions help you to study and learn on your own.
- Questions presented in multiple-response formats to encourage the critical thinking required to succeed on image critique testing.
- Content specifically designed to prepare you to identify appropriate technical, procedural and pathologic factors, and employ corrective actions if necessary.
- Reflects the latest ARRT guidelines to prepare you for certification and clinical practice.
- Positioning chapters, organized with one projection per page, present a manageable amount of information in an easily accessible format.
- Includes 11 full modules of the skeletal system to help you identify radiographic anatomy, projections, patient position, direction of central ray, part to image receptor relationship, and more!
- Upper Extremity
- Shoulder Girdle
- Lower Extremity
- Pelvis and Femur
- Vertebral Column
- Bony Thorax
- Headwork o Skull o Facial Bones
- Urinary system
- Digestive System
Tammy Curtis, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT)(CHES), Professor and Graduate Coordinator Radiologic Sciences, Northwestern State University, Shreveport, LA
This product is available in the following formats: