The Harriet Lane Handbook Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 22nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Trusted for more than 65 years for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment.
- Updated and expanded content includes an all-new chapter on Psychiatry, plus reorganized information on Emergency and Critical Care Management, as well as Traumatic Injuries.
- The popular Pediatric Drug Formulary, updated by Carlton K. K. Lee, PharmD, MPH, provides the latest in pharmacologic treatment of pediatric patients.
- Outline format ensures you’ll find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 Emergency and Critical Care Management 2 Traumatic Injuries 3 Toxicology 4 Procedures 5 Adolescent Medicine 6 Analgesia and Procedural 7 Cardiology 8 Dermatology 9 Development Behavior and Developmental Disability 10 Endocrinology 11 Fluids and Electrolytes 12 Gastroenterology 13 Genetics: Metabolism and Dysmorphology 14 Hematology 15 Immunology and Allergy 16 Immunoprophylaxis 17 Microbiology and Infectious Disease 18 Neonatology 19 Nephrology 20 Neurology 21 Nutrition and Growth 22 Oncology 23 Palliative Care 24 Psychiatry 25 Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine 26 Radiology 27 Rheumatology 28 Blood Chemistry and Body Fluids 29 Biostatistics and Evidence- Based Medicine 30 Drug Dosages 31 Drugs in Renal Failure
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Keith Kleinman, Lauren McDaniel and Matthew Molloy