Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Jarvis Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 8th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 8th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing is the fun and engaging way to focus your study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and the NCLEX® exam. Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace based on your performance through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to engage students with different learning styles and reinforce challenging material.
- A robust educator dashboard and grade book highlight class scores and levels; usage and performance summaries; areas of strength and weakness tied to each chapter for each student and class; and normative data that educators can use to modify lectures or class activities accordingly.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced nursing educators, item writers, and authors. Each question is cross-referenced to a specific chapter and page within Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 8th Edition.
- Alternate item format questions including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot provide valuable NCLEX® exam preparation.
- The engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that students and educators can navigate through the program with ease.
- UNIQUE! Unfolding questions become progressively more complex as students advance to higher levels, incorporating concepts such as delegation, multi-system diseases, or complicating conditions to help students strengthen their critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills.
- Confidence level indicators allow students to indicate their confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where students might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Students can practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow students to progress from one level to the next based on individual performance.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows each individual to view their personal learning progress with summaries of their strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help students learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and the NCLEX examination.
Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois and Elsevier