Evolve Resources for Boron & Boulpaep Concise Medical Physiology, 1st Edition
- Image Collection
- Takes a strong molecular and cellular approach that relates these concepts to human physiology and disease.
- Presents challenging material in a clear, concise, logically organized format to further facilitate understanding and retention.
- Features simplified, didactic illustrations that clearly depict complex concepts.
- Focuses on the essentials, making it ideal for programs and courses with limited hours for physiology coverage, or as a review companion to Boron & Boulpaep’s Medical Physiology.
- Evolve Instructor site with an image and test bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.
Walter F. Boron, MD, PhD, Professor, David N and Inez Myers/Antonio Scarpa Chairman, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH and Emile L. Boulpaep, MD, Professor, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
This product is available in the following formats: