Student Workbook for Pharmacology Made Simple - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Reinforce your understanding of pharmacology with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the chapters in Pharmacology Made Simple, this workbook helps you review, practice, and apply the pharmacology knowledge you will need as a healthcare professional. Review questions and exercises provide "skills drills"-style practice to help you understand and apply key terms and concepts. Not only will you get more out of the textbook, but you will also gain confidence and improve your job readiness!
- Content focuses on what you need to know.
- Word definition and mnemonic exercises help you build your vocabulary in pharmacology.
- Multiple-choice, true/false, and matching questions test your knowledge of key concepts and build comprehension.
- Dosage calculations problems reinforce your skills in basic and applied math.
- Visual exercises challenge you to apply concepts to the practice setting.
1. Introduction to Pharmacology
2. Drug Actions – Pharmacodynamics
3. Drug Movement – Pharmacokinetics
4. Drug Laws and Preventing Medication Errors
5. Drug Administration
6. Dosage Calculations
7. Drug Classifications
12. Neuro Psychology
15. Pediatric Pharmacology
16. Geriatric Pharmacology
17. Local and General Anesthetics
18. Alcohol and Drugs of Abuse
Anthony Guerra, PharmD, RPh, Chair, Instructor, Pharmacy Technician Program, Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, Iowa