Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN (Access Card), 3rd Edition
Nursing Concepts - Access Card
Create the ultimate active learning environment for your students! Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN combines Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools into one easy-to-use course format. This version is organized around the concepts found in Giddens’ Concepts for Nursing Practice and features enhanced instructor resources to help aid in the implementation and transition from a traditional curriculum to a concept-based curriculum. Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN comes with a wide assortment of insightful teaching and evaluation tools to help you ensure students hone their critical thinking skills and can apply their knowledge of concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, you and your students get access to newly enhanced video skills, concept-based case studies, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX® exam.
- Direct links from the course to the Giddens Concepts for Nursing Practice text allow you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- HESI Patient Reviews provide critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and challenge you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.