Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality - 2-year (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Simulations - SLS - Access Card
Effectively incorporate simulation into your nursing curriculum with Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality, choosing to facilitate simulations in VR or in a traditional lab setting. SLS for RN with Virtual Reality includes over 160 lab-based simulation scenarios and, in collaboration with development partner SimX, features 100 immersive virtual reality simulation scenarios that will change the way students learn. Each simulation is accompanied by detailed instructions for preparation and implementation of the simulation experience, debriefing questions that encourage critical thinking, and learning resources to reinforce student comprehension. SLS for RN with Virtual Reality is a complete solution for enhancing the clinical decision-making skills of students at all levels by strengthening their classroom knowledge base, bridging the gap between lecture and clinicals, and offering remediation — all in an exciting and realistic virtual reality setting.
- 100 exciting virtual reality simulation scenarios immerse you in a realistic clinical environment.
- More than 160 additional hands-on simulation scenarios for practicing in the simulation lab.
- A robust EHR platform powered by SimChart® provides valuable electronic charting experience.
- Skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills and related documentation prior to simulation.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce your understanding after each simulation.