Medical Terminology Online with Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Building a Medical Vocabulary (Access Card), 11th Edition
Ideal for learning medical terminology in an online setting, Medical Terminology Online with Elsevier Adaptive Learning features interactive modules that correspond to the chapters in Leonard’s Building a Medical Vocabulary, 11th Edition. These dynamic online modules include adaptive learning, narrated animations, audio reviews, and a variety of interactive activities to demonstrate the meaning and use of common medical terms. Not only will you reinforce your understanding of medical language, but you’ll also learn to apply medical terms to the clinical setting.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- A wide range of auditory and visual elements and various interactive exercises reinforce your understanding of medical terms.
- Adaptive technology allows you to practice word parts in a personalized environment.
- Audio program and exercises reinforce correct pronunciation of terminology and provide the opportunity for you to hear terminology used in context.
- NEW! Updated content and illustrations keep you current with the latest medical terminology.
Introductory Chapters: Foundations of Medical Terminology 1. Building Medical Terms Starting with Medical Specialties
2. Diseases and Disorders: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Terms
3. Organization of the Body
4. Circulatory System 5. Respiratory System 6. Digestive System 7. Urinary System 8. Reproductive System 9. Musculoskeletal System 10. Nervous System and Psychological Disorders 11. Peripheral Nervous System
12. Integumentary System 13. Endocrine System
14. Oncology and Cancer Treatment
Peggy C. Leonard, MT, MEd