Evolve Resources for Nolte's The Human Brain, 8th Edition
- Image Collection
- Test bank
- Features highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Provides a real-life perspective through clinically relevant examples, up-to-date neuroimaging techniques, and superb illustrations that support and explain the text.
- Features a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text, complimented by 3-dimensional images of the brain and the most up-to-date terminology throughout.
- Helps you gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions available online that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- New! Clinical Focus Boxes, including neuropathology and neuropharmacology.
- New! Integrated coverage of neurogenetics and neuroimmunology.
- Evolve Instructor site with an image and test bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.
Todd W. Vanderah, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology, Departments of Neurology and Anesthesiology and Douglas J. Gould, PhD, Professor, Department of Foundational Medical Studies, Chair, Department of Foundational Medical Studies, Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
This product is available in the following formats: