Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach with Latin Terminology, 8th Edition
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers region-by-region coverage, including muscle table appendices at the end of each section and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important or difficult to understand areas such as the Cavitas pelvis, Fossa temporalis and Fossa infratemporalis, Conchae nasi, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the Nervi craniales, Plexus cervicalis, Plexus brachialis, and Plexus lumbosacralis.
- Uses updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides access to extensive digital content: every plate in the Atlas?and over 100 bonus plates including illustrations from previous editions?is enhanced with an interactive label quiz option.
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach -With US English terminology.
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach—With US English terminology. Same content as the classic regional approach, but organized by body system.
All options contain the same table material and 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.
SECTION 1 INTRODUCTION
Electronic Bonus Plates
SECTION 2 CAPUT AND COLLUM
Ossa and Juncturae
Larynx and Glandulae Endocrinae
Encephalon and Meninges
Nervi Craniales and Nervi Cervicales
Vasa Sanguinea Encephali
SECTION 3 DORSUM
Musculi and Nervi
SECTION 4 THORAX
Paries Thoracis and Diaphragma
Pulmones, Trachea, and Bronchi
SECTION 5 ABDOMEN
Gaster and Intestina
Hepar, Vesica Biliaris, Pancreas, and Splen
Vasa Sanguinea Visceralia
Nervi Viscerales and Plexus Viscerales
Renes and Glandulae Suprarenales
Vasa Lymphatica and Nodi Lymphoidei
SECTION 6 PELVIS
Diaphragma Pelvis and Organa Visceralia Pelvis
Organa Genitalia Feminina Interna
Perineum Femininum and Organa Genitalia Feminina Externa
Perineum Masculinum and Organa Genitalia Masculina Externa
Homologies of Organa Genitalia Masculina and Organa Genitalis Feminina
Organa Genitalia Masculina Interna
Rectum and Canalis Analis
Vasa Sanguinea, Vasa Lymphatica, and Nodi Lymphoidei
Nervi Perinei and Nervi Viscerales Pelvis
420 Pelvis Masculina: Cross Section of Junctio Vesicoprostatica
421 Pelvis Feminina: Cross Section of Vagina and Urethra
SECTION 7 MEMBRUM SUPERIUS
Omos and Axilla
Cubitus and Antebrachium
Carpus and Manus
SECTION 8 MEMBRUM INFERIUS
Coxa, Natis, and Femur
Talus and Pes
Frank H. Netter, MD