Principles and Biomechanics of Aligner Treatment - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Help your students learn the biomechanical principles and treatment protocols of aligner orthodontics! Principles and Biomechanics of Aligner Treatment describes how to use and adjust the materials involved in tooth alignment. Featuring full-color photos and illustrations, this book provides a clear overview of techniques along with step-by-step instructions for both normal and unusual cases. An Expert Consult website includes access to the fully searchable eBook. Ideal for students in orthodontics and general dentistry, this expert resource covers everything necessary to provide aligner treatment in their practice.
- Protocols for treatment describe how to manage aligner orthodontics cases in almost every clinical situation.
- Full-color photos and illustrations show clinical cases.
- Expert, international authors represent the top fields of aligner orthodontics and provide the latest thinking and the most current procedures.
- Explanation of biological science makes it easier to understand the principles behind aligner treatment.
- Coverage of mechanical properties clearly explains the materials used in aligner orthodontics.
- Tips and tricks provide advice and insight into technical adjustment.
- Expert Consult website includes fully searchable access to the entire text with each new print purchase.
Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor Emeritus Department of Orthodontics University of Connecticut Health Center Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Tommaso Castroflorio, DDS, PhD, Ortho. Spec., Department of Surgical Sciences, Specialization School in Orthodontics Dental School, University of Torino,Torino, Italy, Francesco Garino, MD, Ortho. Spec., Private Practice,Torino, Italy and Kenji Ojima, DDS, MDSc, Smile Innovation Orthodontics Hongo, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, Japan