Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 7th Edition
HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination, 7th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information that you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI® help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and clinical judgment. With almost 1,000 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the companion Evolve website enables you to practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on nursing school exit exams and on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes spotlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area enable you to easily search for various topics to review.
- Clinical judgment study questions with rationales reinforce key concepts and content.
- Consistent format and chapter organization make it easy to move between topics when reviewing.
- UPDATED! Content incorporates clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-PN® test plan.
- UPDATED! Enhanced Evolve companion website with over 100 new questions for the NGN and almost 900 review questions for the NCLEX provides you with additional test-taking practice.
- NEW! Illustrated NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model with corresponding Test-Taking Strategies highlight how to apply clinical judgment.
- NEW! Questions for the Next-Generation NCLEX® (NGN) prepare you for the biggest change to the NCLEX-PN® test plan to date.
- NEW! All-new editorial board rejuvenates this classic text with fresh perspectives and expertise to make a great book even better.
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-PN® Exam
2. Leadership and Management: Legal Aspects of Nursing
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Normal Values
Appendix B: Answers to Review Questions
HESI and Denise M. Korniewicz, PhD, RN, FAAN, Adjunct Professor, Passan School of Nursing, Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.