Study Guide for Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition
Reinforce student understanding of LPN/LVN fundamentals and medical-surgical nursing! Corresponding to the chapters in Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition, this study guide provides a variety of exercises to help students review, practice, and apply nursing concepts and skills, and care for patients with common disorders. Review questions make it easier to achieve the objectives from the textbook, and critical thinking activities help to develop clinical judgment skills. Now with Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style case studies and questions, this guide helps students prepare for the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Variety of exercises reinforces your understanding of adult health nursing with multiple-choice, matching, and select-all-that-apply questions, as well as crossword puzzles.
- Critical thinking activities ask you to apply your knowledge to clinical scenarios.
- Textbook page references are included for questions and activities, simplifying lookup and review.
- Answer key is provided on the Evolve website for Foundations and Adult Health Nursing.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions provide practice for the new question formats on the NCLEX-PN® exam.
- NEW! Updated exercises correspond to the new and revised content in Foundations and Adult Health Nursing, 9th Edition.
- NEW! Case studies allow you to practice and apply clinical judgment skills.
Kim Cooper, MSN, RN, Associate Professor and Dean, School of Nursing at Ivy Tech Community College and Kelly Gosnell, RN, MSN, Associate Professor and Department Chair, School of Nursing at Ivy Tech Community College