Evolve Resources for Netter's Clinical Anatomy, 5th Edition
- Nearly 600 Netter and Machado illustrations provide essential depictions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you quickly learn and understand through visuals.
- Every clinical correlation is illustrated—more than 200 in all.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology, and Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and content is aligned with Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy, 8th Edition.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and assess areas in need of further study. Other study tools include bonus clinical focus boxes, and 3D models.
Evolve Instructor site with an image bank of clinical correlates is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.
Introduction to the Human Body (Systems and Embryology overviews)BackThoraxAbdomenPelvis and PerineumLower LimbUpper LimbHead and Neck
John T. Hansen, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York
This product is available in the following formats: