Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Calculate with Confidence (eCommerce Version), 8th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Any student who attempts to register for access will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) integrates seamlessly into your course to help students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on their performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress and stay motivated. The educator dashboard and reporting capabilities enable you to monitor the activity of individual students, assess overall class performance, and identify areas of strength and weakness, ultimately helping to achieve improved learning outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable summative exam preparation.
- Comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- NEW! Six single-episode Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) case studies are added to the book.
- NEW! QSEN content is now included In Unit One, Math Review.
- NEW! Updated medication labels are included.
- NEW! Discussion of herbal meds is included in the Medication Administration chapter.
- NEW! Latest research and information is included in the Insulin, Critical Care Calculations, and Pediatric and Adult Dosage Calculation Based on Weight chapters.
- NEW! Updated information on the administration of fluids is added.
- NEW! Updated information and examples of complex I&O problems are added to the Intake and Output section of the text, and it also includes more examples of complex I&O problems.
- NEW! Updated Medication Index includes the latest drug information and removes drugs that are off the market or are not widely used
Deborah C. Morris, RN, BSN, MA, LNC, Professor of Nursing, Department of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, Bronx Community College, Bronx, NY
This product is available in the following formats: