Mosby's® Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
This set of colorful cards helps students learn and remember pathophysiology! With 96 full-color cartoons covering pathophysiology concepts, Mosby’s® Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards uses humor and mnemonics to make review easier and more fun. These durable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. This convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- UNIQUE! 96 full-color, illustrated mnemonics cover key pathophysiology concepts.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- UNIQUE! Color highlights emphasize four central topics — serious/life-threatening implications in pink, common clinical findings in blue, important nursing implications in yellow, and patient teaching in green.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find specific topics.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- NEW! All-new cartoons cover contemporary and timely pathophysiology topics, including epigenetics and pulmonary immunology.
Body's Self-Defense Cellular Proliferation Pulmonary System Cardiovascular System Hematologic Endocrine System Musculoskeletal System Sensory System Nervous System Gastrointestinal System Hepatic and Biliary Systems Renal and Urologic System Reproductive System Integumentary System
Julia Rogers, DNP, RN, CNS, FNP-BC, Assistant Professor College of Nursing Purdue University and Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, Nurse Educator, Seymour, Texas