Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 15th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Reinforce your understanding of radiographic positioning and procedures with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the content in Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition, this workbook helps you review and practice essential radiographic terminology, anatomy, and positioning concepts. Exercises include multiple-choice and matching questions, imaging evaluation, and more. Written by the textbook’s authors, this workbook prepares you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical radiography practice.
- Anatomy exercises reinforce your understanding with multiple-choice, matching, and short-answer questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and crossword puzzles.
- Positioning exercises include multiple-choice, matching, short-answer, true/false, and fill-in-the blank questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and comparisons of standard radiographic projections.
- Exercises on identifying errors in radiographs prepare you to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Pathology exercises help you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter include review questions enabling you to assess your comprehension and measure your own progress.
- NEW! Updated drawings and radiographic images reflect the content updates in the Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition text.
- NEW exercises reflect the latest changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) examination.
1 Preliminary Steps in Radiography
2 General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology
3 Thoracic Viscera: Chest and Upper Airway
5 Upper Extremity
6 Shoulder Girdle
7 Lower Extremity
8 Pelvis and Hip
9 Vertebral Column
10 Bony Thorax
12 Trauma Radiography
13 Contrast Arthrography
14 Myelography and Other Central Nervous System Imaging
15 Digestive System: Salivary Glands, Alimentary Canal, and Biliary System
16 Urinary System and Venipuncture
17 Reproductive System
19 Mobile Radiography
20 Surgical Radiography
21 Pediatric Imaging
22 Geriatric Radiography
23 Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
24 Computed Tomography
25 Vascular, Cardiac, and Interventional Radiography
Jeannean Hall Rollins, M.R.C., R.T. (R)(CV)(M)(ARRT), Associate Professor Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, Mammography Program Coordinator,Arkansas State University, Jonesboro,AR, Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, FAEIRS, Director and Associate Professor (Retired), Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana. and Tammy Curtis, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT)(CHES), Professor and Graduate Coordinator Radiologic Sciences, Northwestern State University, Shreveport, LA