Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 15th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Reinforce student understanding of radiographic positioning and procedures with this practical workbook! Corresponding to the content in Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition, this workbook helps students review and practice essential radiographic terminology, anatomy, and positioning concepts. Exercises include multiple-choice and matching questions, imaging evaluation, and more. Written by the textbook’s authors, this workbook prepares your students for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical radiography practice.
- Anatomy exercises reinforce your understanding with multiple-choice, matching, and short-answer questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and crossword puzzles.
- Positioning exercises include multiple-choice, matching, short-answer, true/false, and fill-in-the blank questions, labeling and identification diagrams, and comparisons of standard radiographic projections.
- Exercises on identifying errors in radiographs prepare you to evaluate radiographs in clinical situations.
- Pathology exercises help you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
- Self-tests at the end of each chapter include review questions enabling you to assess your comprehension and measure your own progress.
- NEW! Updated drawings and radiographic images reflect the content updates in the Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition text.
- NEW exercises reflect the latest changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) examination.
Chapter 1 – Preliminary Steps in Radiography Chapter 2 –General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology Chapter 3- Thoracic Viscera: Chest and Upper Airway Chapter 4 – Abdomen Chapter 5 – Upper Limb Chapter 6 – Shoulder Girdle Chapter 7 – Lower Limb Chapter 8 – Pelvis and Hip Chapter 9 – Vertebral Column Chapter 10 – Bony Thorax Chapter 11 –Skull, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses Chapter 12 – Trauma Radiography Chapter 13-Contrast Arthrography Chapter 14 – Myelography and other Central Nervous System Imaging Chapter 15 – Digestive System: Salivary Glands, Alimentary Canal and Biliary System Chapter 16 - Urinary System and Venipuncture Chapter 17 – Reproductive System Chapter 18 – Mammography Chapter 19 – Bone Densitometry Chapter 20- Mobile Radiography Chapter 21 – Surgical Radiography Chapter 22 – Pediatrics Imaging Chapter 23 – Geriatric Radiography Chapter 24 – Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers Chapter 25 – Computed Tomography Chapter 26 – Magnetic Resonance Imaging Chapter 27 – Vascular, Cardiac, and Interventional Radiography Chapter 28 – Diagnostic Medical Sonography Chapter 29 – Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Chapter 30 – Radiation Oncology
Jeannean Hall Rollins, M.R.C., R.T. (R)(CV)(M)(ARRT), Associate Professor Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, Mammography Program Coordinator,Arkansas State University, Jonesboro,AR, Bruce W. Long, MS, RT(R)(CV), FASRT, FAEIRS, Director and Associate Professor (Retired), Radiologic Imaging and Sciences Programs, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana. and Tammy Curtis, Ph.D., RT(R)(CT)(CHES), Professor and Graduate Coordinator Radiologic Sciences, Northwestern State University, Shreveport, LA