The Ankle and Foot - E-Book, 1st Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Presents real-world patients in a real-world clinical setting, making learning fun and engaging.
- The Case-Based Learning approach focuses learners and clinicians on the key elements for each diagnosis and helps develop a deep understanding of how to diagnose and treat each condition.
- Covers everyday clinical problems such as arthritis, deltoid ligament strain, Achilles tendinitis and tendon rupture, bunion and bunionette pain, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and more.
- Cases unfold just the way they do in your clinic. Each case is accompanied with thoughtful clinical commentary and key messages from the author.
- Each chapter uses high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and full-color drawings to facilitate a clear, easy-to-understand approach to evaluation and diagnosis.
- An ideal self-assessment and review tool for pain medicine practitioners and trainees, as well as those preparing for the American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine certification and recertification exam.
1 Ryan Rostov: A 52-year-old Male with Right Ankle Pain
2 Shirley McCain: A 62-year-old Dance Instructor with Right Foot Pain
3 Anna Coyle: A 24-year-old Dental Hygienist with Severe Medial Ankle Pain
4 Scott English: A 32-year-old Truck Mechanic with Pain and Electric Shock-Like Sensation Radiating into the Dorsum of the Foot
5 Chip Anderson: A 36-year-old Maintenance Man with Numbness and Paresthesias in the Sole of the Foot
6 Paul Reckinger: A 32-year-old Tennis Player with Severe Right Ankle Pain with an Associated Catching Sensation
7 DeShawn Freely: A 29-year-old Basketball Player with the Feeling He Had Been Shot in the Ankle
8 Irina Antipova: A 72-year-old Violinist with Right Great Toe Pain
9 Bobby Moltisanti: A 48-year-old Meat Cutter with a Painful Bump on His Big Toe
10 Miranda Halliday: A 24-year-old Fashion Designer with Pain in Her Little Toe
11 Sarah Davidow: A 64-year-old Homemaker with Foot Pain
12 Ross Marquette: A 68-year-old Retired Executive with Severe Posterior Foot Pain
13 Ada Hunt: A 31-year-old Customer Service Representative with Pain in the Arch of the Left Foot
14 Betty Bartholomew: A 32-year-old Pharmacist with Persistent Foot Pain
15 Chuck North: A 32-year-old Veteran with Pain in the Ball of His Foot
Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine