Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 4th Edition
Equip your students with the right tool to retain the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, Mosby’s® Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 4th Edition includes more than 330 cards that cover all body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, case studies, study questions, and labeling exercises. Vibrant illustrations help students improve comprehension and retention, and the portable size gives them the flexibility to study A&P when and where is best for them.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton content enhance understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with an image on the front and a label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study question cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size makes it easy to study A&P on the go.
- NEW and UPDATED! Added art, illustrations, and content from the popular Patton textbooks provide the most up-to-date content to maximize studying and reinforce content learned in any A&P textbook the student is using.
- NEW and REVISED! Additional questions and updated information on relevant cards ensure students have the best A&P preparation possible.
1. Organization of the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
3. Cells and Tissues
5. Skeletal System
6. Muscular System
7. Nervous System
8. Sense Organs
9. Endocrine System
11. Cardiovascular System
12. Lymphatic System and Immunity
13. Respiratory System
14. Digestive System
15. Urinary System
16. Nutrition and Metabolism
17. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
18. The Reproductive Systems
19. Growth, Development, and Aging
20. Genetics and Heredity
Dan Matusiak, EdD, Anatomy & Physiology Instructor
St. Dominic High School