Brochert's Crush Step 3 - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
- Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
- Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
- Presents updated case scenarios mirroring those on the Step 3 exam to keep you abreast of changes to the exam.
- Includes additional high-yield figures to be more relevant to recent administrations of the exam.
- Addresses current practice with updated diagnosis and treatment guidelines.
1. Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics
Adult Screening Guidelines
Vitamins and Minerals
2. Pediatrics and Pediatric Subspecialties
3. Internal Medicine and Medical Subspecialties
General Internal Medicine
Immunology and Infectious Disease
4. Gynecology and Obstetrics
5. Psychiatry and Ethics
Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders
Drugs of Abuse
6. Surgery and Surgical Subspecialties
Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
7. Radiology, Laboratory Medicine, and Pharmacology
Mayur Movalia, MD, Hematopathologist, Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory, Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services; Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, Maine; Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory, Brewer, Maine; Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine; Faculty, University of Maine, Orono, Maine and Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Founding Director, Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California