Evolve Resources for Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics, 9th Edition
- Covers normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders.
- Contains new coverage of COVID-19, Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C), and Vaping-Induced Lung Injury.
- Includes Pearls for Practitioners at the end of each section, as well as updated immunization schedules and an expanded discussion of trauma-informed care.
- Features well written, high-yield coverage throughout, following COMSEP curriculum guidelines relevant to your pediatric clerkship or rotation.
- Uses a full-color format with images and numerous new tables throughout, so you can easily visualize complex information.
- Provides real-world insights from chapter authors who are also Clerkship Directors, helping you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed both in caring for patients and in preparing for clerkship or in-service examinations.
Karen Marcdante, MD, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Robert M. Kliegman, MD, Professor & Chair Emeritus, Department of Pediatrics - Medical College of Wisconsin Nelson Undiagnosed & Rare Disease Program and Abigail M. Schuh, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This product is available in the following formats: