Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep, 1st Edition
With a perfect balance of content review and practice questions from nursing education thought leader Donna Ignatavicius, no other book prepares faculty as well for success as Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep. Up-to-date coverage reflects the latest exam blueprints and incorporates each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies, making this the ideal resource for nurse educators seeking to advance their careers.
- Introductory chapter provides essential orientation to the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- "Right-sized" content review for each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies provides focused, need-to-know review content for more efficient study.
- A robust collection of CNE® and CNE®n review questions for each of the eight competencies provides formative self-assessment for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Concluding Planning for Success on the CNE® and CNE®n Exam chapter provides essential study and preparation tips as faculty prepare to take the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Comprehensive Practice Exam provides authentic practice for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Answer Keys for both the chapter-ending CNE® and CNE®n Practice Questions and the Comprehensive Practice Exam provide correct answers and rationales for self-remediation.
- Fully interactive quizzing engine on the Evolve companion website provides all the book’s questions in Quiz Mode and Exam Mode for a virtually unlimited number of auto-generated practice tests.
CHAPTER 1 Getting Ready for the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exams
CHAPTER 2 Facilitating Learning
CHAPTER 3 Facilitating Learner Development and Socialization
CHAPTER 4 Using Assessment and Evaluation Strategies
CHAPTER 5 Participating in Curricular Design and Evaluation of Program Outcomes
CHAPTER 6 Functioning as a Change Agent and a Leader
CHAPTER 7 Pursuing Continuous Quality Improvement in the Nurse Educator Role
CHAPTER 8 Engaging in Scholarship of Teaching
CHAPTER 9 Functioning Within the Educational Environment
CHAPTER 10 Planning for Success on the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exams
Comprehensive Practice Exam
Answers and Rationales for Practice Questions
Answers and Rationales for Comprehensive Practice Exam
Donna D. Ignatavicius, MS, RN, CNE, CNEcl, ANEF, Speaker and Curriculum Consultant for Academic Nursing Programs; Founder, Boot Camp for Nurse Educators; President, DI Associates, Inc. Littleton, Colorado,United States