Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
With a perfect balance of content review and practice questions from nursing education thought leader Donna Ignatavicius, no other book prepares faculty as well for success as Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) and Certified Nurse Educator Novice (CNE®n) Exam Prep. Up-to-date coverage reflects the latest exam blueprints and incorporates each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies, making this the ideal resource for nurse educators seeking to advance their careers.
- Introductory chapter provides essential orientation to the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- "Right-sized" content review for each of the eight CNE® and CNE®n competencies provides focused, need-to-know review content for more efficient study.
- A robust collection of CNE® and CNE®n review questions for each of the eight competencies provides formative self-assessment for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Concluding Planning for Success on the CNE® and CNE®n Exam chapter provides essential study and preparation tips as faculty prepare to take the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Comprehensive Practice Exam provides authentic practice for the CNE® and CNE®n Exams.
- Answer Keys for both the chapter-ending CNE® and CNE®n Practice Questions and the Comprehensive Practice Exam provide correct answers and rationales for self-remediation.
- Fully interactive quizzing engine on the Evolve companion website provides all the book’s questions in Quiz Mode and Exam Mode for a virtually unlimited number of auto-generated practice tests.
Part 1: Preparing for the Certified Nurse Educator Exam for the Academic Nurse Educator
Ch. 1. Getting Ready for the Certified Nurse Educator® Examination
Ch. 2. Competency 1: Facilitating Learning
Ch. 3. Competency 2: Facilitating Learner Development and Socialization
Ch. 4. Competency 3: Using Assessment and Evaluation Strategies
Ch. 5. Competency 4: Participating in Curricular Design and Evaluation of Program Outcomes
Ch. 6. Competency 5: Functioning as a Change Agent and Leader
Ch. 7. Competency 6: Pursuing Continuous Quality Improvement in the Nurse Educator Role
Ch. 8. Competency 7: Engaging in Scholarship
Ch. 9. Competency 8: Functioning Within the Educational Environment
Ch. 10. Planning for Success on the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam
Part 2: Assessing Readiness for the Certified Nurse Educator® Exam
Comprehensive Practice Exam
Exam Question Answers with Rationales
--Answers for Chapter Practice Questions
--Answers for Comprehensive Practice Exam
Donna D. Ignatavicius, MS, RN, CNE, CNEcl, ANEF, Speaker and Curriculum Consultant for Academic Nursing Programs; Founder, Boot Camp for Nurse Educators; President, DI Associates, Inc. Littleton, Colorado,United States