USMLE Step 3 Secrets, 2nd Edition
- A concise, integrated, clinical overview of Step 3 content, perfect for a refresher and practical preparation for this challenging vignette-style exam.
- Extensively revised and updated, reflecting high-yield content on the USMLE Step 3.
- Highly engaging Q&A format interactively reviews your knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, and management of common disorders.
- New full-color images, figures, tables, and summary boxes provide a concise visual overview of important board-relevant content.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids offer a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on all steps of the USMLE and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 General Principles
2 Disorders of the Nervous System and Special Senses
3 Disorders of the Respiratory System
4 Cardiovascular Disorders
5 Nutritional and Digestive System Disorders
6 Behavioral and Emotional Disorders
7 Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
8 Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
9 Disorders of the Endocrine System
10 Renal and Urinary Disorders
11 Diseases and Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
12 Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, the Fetus, and the Newborn
13 Disorders of Blood
14 Disorders of the Male Reproductive System
15 Disorders of the Immune System
16 Clinical Case Scenarios
Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Founding Director, Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, Thomas E. Blair, MD, Acting Chief of Emergency Medicine, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California and Ryan A. Pedigo, MD, Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California