Demystifying Integrated Care, 1st Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Comprehensive coverage of the design, implementation and practice of integrated care
- Covers theory and concepts of integrated care as well as applicability to practice for individuals, organisations and systems
- Presents a comprehensive and up-to-date evidence base for integrated care
- Accessible to a range of practitioners
- Wide range of case studies provide real-life examples of how integrated care has been applied in different areas
- Contributions from academics across disciplines, including nursing, occupational therapy, social care and public health
- Co-written with business partners, clinical leads or specialists within their field – reflects the realities of practice
- Includes an international focus, with examples from countries which have a strong history in integrated care such as the Netherlands, New Zealand, USA and Finland
Kirsty Marshall, Senior Lecturer,University of Salford, Hayley Bamber, Lecturer,University of Central Lancashire, Ruth Garbutt, BA(Hons) MA PhD PGDip DipSW, Head of Social Work, University of Salford and Chris Easton