A Clinical Guide to Blending Liquid Herbs, 1st Edition
by Kerry Bone, MCPP, FNHAA, FNIMH, DipPhyto, Bsc(Hons)
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This is a Faculty Product!
Any student who attempts to request a review copy will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Focuses solely on liquid herbal preparations — making it a must-have resource and the only book of its kind.
- Covers approximately 125 herb profiles in detail.
- Offers the widest range of research-backed information currently available on herbs.
- Begins with basic principles to give practitioners confidence in the accuracy and precision of their prescriptions.
- Written by one of the leading names in herbal medicine.
- Clinically relevant with quick access to dosage information, contraindications, and more.
Part I: Overview
Chapter 1: Fundamental Concepts
Chapter 2: Formulating for the Individual Patient
Chapter 3: How to use the Monographs
Part II: Monographs
Dandelion (leaf and root)-
St John's Wort-
A. Dosage Summary Chart
B. Glossary of Herbal Actions
C. Glossary Clinical Trial Terms
D. Herb Listing by Actions
E. Action Listing by Herbs
F. Herbs Possibly Contraindicated in Pregnancy
Kerry Bone, MCPP, FNHAA, FNIMH, DipPhyto, Bsc(Hons), Head of Research and Development, MediHerb (Pty) Ltd, Warwick, Queensland; Principal, Australian College of Phytotherapy, Australia