Textbook of Rabbit Medicine - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Comprehensive, in-depth and authoritative coverage of the health and diseases of the domestic rabbit
- Detailed and explicit line artwork provides a clear understanding of physiological processes
- A practical, evidence-based resource for the effective treatment of pet rabbits.
New to the second edition
- A new expert author revises and reframes the original classic text for today’s practitioners and students
- Content is thoroughly updated to include the latest drugs, anaesthetics and techniques
- A new full-colour design is used to improve access and navigability
- Many new colour illustrations and diagrams throughout help emphasize and clarify key content
- The book’s additional clinical emphasis makes this edition more practical than ever before!
Biological characteristics of the domestic rabbit; Diet and husbandry; The rabbit consultation and clinical techniques; Therapeutics; Anaesthesia and analgesia; Clinical Pathology; Dental disease; Abscesses; Skin diseases; Digestive disease; Ophthalmic diseases; Neurological and locomotor disorders; Cardiorespiratory disease; Urogenital disease; General surgical principles and neutering; Infectious diseases; Post mortem examination, Index.
Molly Varga Smith, BVetMed, CertZooMed, DZooMed (Mammalian), MRCVS, Associate Veterinary Surgeon