Evidence-Based Medicine, 5th Edition
- Thoroughly updated with examples from latest evidence/studies.
- Revised electronic ancillaries, now available online
- Expanded coverage of audit and measuring quality improvement.
- Teaching moments now indexed for easy reference.
- New contributing authors Reena Pattani and Areti Angeliki Veroniki
1 Asking answerable clinical questions
2 Acquiring the evidence: How to find current best evidence and have current best evidence find us
3 Appraising the evidence
5 Diagnosis and screening
8 Teaching methods
Appendix 1: Glossary
Appendix 2: Confidence intervals (ebook only)
Sharon E. Straus, CM MD MSc FRCPC, Professor, Department of Medicine,Physician-in-Chief, St. Michael’s Hospital,University of Toronto, Paul Glasziou, MRCGP FRACGP PhD, Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine, Bond University, Australia, W. Scott Richardson, MD, Professor, Department of Medicine,University of Georgia/Augusta University and R. Brian Haynes, MD, Professor Emeritus of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada