Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Presents over 5000 concise but detailed definitions.
- 27 useful appendices provide a quick reference source for frequently needed data.
- Line diagrams aid learning and understanding.
- More than 250 new definitions covering new diseases, chickens, rabbits, other exotics, jurisprudence and complementary therapy.
- Expanded international coverage includes Australian and American diseases.
- Increased focus on business terms gives insight into the running of a veterinary practice.
- 11 new appendices including fluid therapy calculations, common fluids and their uses, rabbit and horse breeds and coat colours, vaccination schedules for chickens, urine crystals, reporting adverse drug reactions, general principles of toxic agents, poisons and toxins, quarantine regulations, action to take for lost/found animals.
Dictionary A-Z. Appendices.
Sue Guthrie, PhD, BA, BVetMed, MRCVS, MBA (Open), Former Chief Examiner RCVS Veterinary Nursing Scheme, Denis Richard Lane, MSc, BSc (Vet Sci), FRCVS, FRAgS, BSc (Hons) AAB&T, Former Senior Examiner in Veterinary Nursing and Sian Griffith, MSc, DMS, VN, Operations Director of the Queen Mother Hospital for Animals, Royal Veterinary College, North Mymms, Hatfield, UK