Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
by Sue Guthrie, PhD, BA, BVetMed, MRCVS, MBA (Open), Denis Richard Lane, MSc, BSc (Vet Sci), FRCVS, FRAgS, BSc (Hons) AAB&T and Sian Griffith, MSc, DMS, VN
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This is a Faculty Product!
Any student who attempts to request a review copy will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
- Presents over 5000 concise but detailed definitions.
- 27 useful appendices provide a quick reference source for frequently needed data.
- Line diagrams aid learning and understanding.
- More than 250 new definitions covering new diseases, chickens, rabbits, other exotics, jurisprudence and complementary therapy.
- Expanded international coverage includes Australian and American diseases.
- Increased focus on business terms gives insight into the running of a veterinary practice.
- 11 new appendices including fluid therapy calculations, common fluids and their uses, rabbit and horse breeds and coat colours, vaccination schedules for chickens, urine crystals, reporting adverse drug reactions, general principles of toxic agents, poisons and toxins, quarantine regulations, action to take for lost/found animals.
Dictionary A-Z. Appendices.
Sue Guthrie, PhD, BA, BVetMed, MRCVS, MBA (Open), Former Chief Examiner RCVS Veterinary Nursing Scheme, Denis Richard Lane, MSc, BSc (Vet Sci), FRCVS, FRAgS, BSc (Hons) AAB&T, Former Senior Examiner in Veterinary Nursing and Sian Griffith, MSc, DMS, VN, Operations Director of the Queen Mother Hospital for Animals, Royal Veterinary College, North Mymms, Hatfield, UK