Mentoring, Learning and Assessment in Clinical Practice Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Page Count: 240
List Price: $29.99
Or $0.00 with a valid access code
Not Yet Available
- The Purposes and Nature of Assessment and Clinical Assessment
- Responsibility and Accountability Surrounding Clinical Assessment
- What do we Assess?
- How do we Assess?
- Conducting Defensible and Fair Assessments
- Assessment as a Process to Support Learning
- Monitoring Progress, Managing Feedback and making Assessment Decisions
- Clinical Learning Environment as a Setting for Learning and Professional Development
- Learning through Clinical Practice–Unearthing Meaning from Experience
Sue Woodward, PhD MSc PGCEA RN FRCN, Head of Clinical Education, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, King's College London, UK and Sam Bassett, Lead Midwife for Education, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care, King's College London, London, UK