Rang and Dale’s Flashcards - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Completely updated with the latest knowledge in pharmacology and clinical use.
- New chapter on drugs used for eye and skin conditions, new coverage of clinical use of biopharmaceuticals in a wide range of conditions, and a concise explanation of the rapidly growing impact of pharmacogenetics.
- Clinical correlations help you apply information to real-life situations.
- Compact and efficient size make it easy to carry selected cards with you and study on the go.
- A perfect study aid and complement to Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology, 9th Edition–—ideal for exam preparation.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to study the cards on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Yoon Kong Loke, MB, BS, MRCP, MD, Senior Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK and Katharina Mattishent