Problem-Based Psychiatry Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
by David Meagher, MB, BCh, BAO, DPM MSc, MHSc, MD, PhD, MRCPsych., Henry O’Connell, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPsych, MD, MHSc, John Mcfarland, Noreen Moloney and Maeve Leonard
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- 26 chapters designed for individual teaching sessions.
- Evidence-based treatment options for all major psychiatric disorders and presentations, including autism spectrum disorders, PTSD, gender dysphoria and schizophrenia.
- Problem-based format allows for learning in a real-world, practical context.
- Narratives and scenario-based learning to promote deep understanding.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Shane: Mania
- Aaron: Acute Psychosis
- Anna: Recurrent Depressive Disorder
- Laura: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Jane: Alcohol Use Disorder
- Marguerite: Delirium
- Colin: Anxiety Disorders
- Norma: Perinatal Mental Illness
- Kathleen: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Walter: Treatment Resistant Depression
- Emma: Eating Disorders
- John: Polysubstance Misuse
- Natasha: Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Michael: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Caroline: Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Declan: Mental Illness in Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Francine: Borderline Personality Disorder
- Trevor: Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Frankie: Gender Dysphoria
- Eric: Dementia
- Linda: Opiate Misuse and Pregnancy
- Larry: Mental Illness in Intellectual Disability
- Luke: A Case of Suicide
- Pious, Bernadette, Dervla, Emmett and Karim: Adverse Effects of Medication
- Piotr: Schizophrenia
- Mark: School Refusal
David Meagher, MB, BCh, BAO, DPM MSc, MHSc, MD, PhD, MRCPsych., Henry O’Connell, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPsych, MD, MHSc, John Mcfarland, Noreen Moloney and Maeve Leonard