A Nurse's Survival Guide to Mentoring - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Based on the NMC standards for student supervision and assessment
- Offers guidance and tips on supporting and assessing students on placements
- Presents sections on understanding you, supporting the student with additional needs, and using simulated learning
- Covers how to support students who are not making the progress expected
- Action points at the end of each chapter will help you consolidate your learning
Part of the A Nurse’s Survival Guide series.
Now fully aligned to the latest NMC standards and competencies on supervision and assessment.
Karen Elcock, BSc MSc PGDip CertEdFE RN RNT FHEA, Head of Programmes - Preregistration Nursing / Deputy Head of School, Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education, Kingston University and St George's, University of London, Kingston Hill Campus, Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom