Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook, 6th Edition
- High quality, richly coloured dissection photographs show structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab – helps you recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately
- Interpretive line drawings next to every photograph, with consistent colour-coding – helps you clearly identify structures and differentiate fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- 'Clinical Skills' pages and new highlighting of the most clinically relevant text helps readers quickly understand how to apply knowledge of gross anatomy to the clinical setting
- New photographs reflect the latest imaging techniques as seen in current practice
- This book comes with the complete, downloadable eBook via STUDENT CONSULT – enhanced with new interactive self-assessment material to check understanding and aid exam preparation
John A. Gosling, MD, MB, ChB, FRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA, Philip F. Harris, MD, MB, ChB, MSc, Emeritus Professor of Anatomy, University of Manchester, UK, John R. Humpherson, MB, ChB, Formerly Senior Lecturer in Anatomy, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, UK, Ian Whitmore, MD, MB, BS, LRCP, MRCS, Professor of Anatomy, Stanford University, USA and Peter L. T. Willan, MB, ChB, FRCS, Formerly Professor of Anatomy, University of UAE, Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates