Smile Design Integrating Esthetics and Function - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Experts of international renown present the latest scientifically authoritative and evidenced-based information, amply supported by a high-quality line artwork and photographic illustration
- Describes in detail assessment techniques for smile design, the use of trial procedures and the use of photography, aligners, and ceramic veneers.
- Highlights the way in which high quality esthetics can be achieved with a range of techniques.
- Emphasizes the importance of effective communication between the dentist, the oral healthcare team and the patient to ensure the patient’s and team’s expectations are appreciated, managed and met
- Designed to challenge traditional thinking, advance knowledge and expand the clinical approach to a growing discipline
- Offers a highly visual, practical approach in a unique series format
- Aims to strengthen, enhance and expand the scope of aesthetic professional practice
i) General overview about Smile Design - Galip Gurel
ii) Editors’ preface
Patient Assessment 1 Smile design – a three-step analysis 2 Psychological factors 3 Integration of function and esthetics Techniques 4 Photography 5 Periodontal factors 6 Space management 7 Aligners in esthetic dentistry
8 Veneers Conclusions 9 Summing up
Jonathan B Levine, DMD, NYU Program Director, Advanced Aesthetics Program in Dentistry, New York University College of Dentistry; Prosthodontist in Private Practice, New York City, USA