Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Medical Surgical Nursing Australia and New Zealand, 5th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Lewis’s Medical-Surgical Nursing ANZ, 5th edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) integrates seamlessly into your course to help students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on their performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress and stay motivated. The educator dashboard and reporting capabilities enable you to monitor the activity of individual students, assess overall class performance, and identify areas of strength and weakness, ultimately helping to achieve improved learning outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarised at the end.
- UNIQUE! Detailed rationales accompany each question to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- Over 4,200 questions and rationales localised to nursing care in Australia and New Zealand
Evan Plowman, MN, BN, BClinPrac(Paramedics), Lecturer in Nursing Charles Sturt University Boorooma St Building 2, Wagga Wagga Campus Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650 Australia
This product is available in the following formats: