Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Jarvis’s Physical Examination and Health Assessment 3rd Australia and New Zealand Edition, 1st Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Not Yet Available
Any student who attempts to register for access will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
This product is only available for sale in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include illustrations to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
Evan Plowman, RN, MN, Lecturer in Nursing, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Indigenous Health, Charles Sturt University. and Priscilla Peart, BSc(hons), CritCareRN, MAdvNursPrac, MAdvNursPrac, NursePractitioner, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, Queensland, Australia.
This product is available in the following formats: