Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, 33rd Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Allows you to quickly grasp the meanings of medical terms in current usage, helping you understand and correctly use the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical field.
- Provides approximately 125,000 well-defined entries, 50 plates illustrating anatomy, and more than 1,500 clear, full-color illustrations.
- Features more than 6,000 new and revised terms and numerous new illustrations.
- Offers one year of free access to the complete content of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary on DorlandsOnline.com, which includes 35,000 audio pronunciations and other bonus features.
- Ensures that you’re up to date with anatomy terminology that reflects current Terminologia Anatomica standards.
- Make sure you’re familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
- Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations
- Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.